Girls Rugby Coaches required
Hillhead Jordanhill RFC require enthusiastic coaching staff for the following age bands, Under 12, 14 and 16 girls. Six required in total. These posts are voluntary, and would offer a great coaching opportunity for suitable candidates.
The Girls Coaches will support the weekly training and development of the HJRFC girls with the support of the Committee.
- The successful candidates will be enthusiastic and passionate about the girl’s game with a UKCC Level 1 or 2 (or be willing to work towards) and will have a demonstrable effective track record in coaching or looking to take the first steps.
- They will be able to demonstrate effective communication and motivational skills as well as providing leadership and commitment.
- HJRFC will fully support and encourage coaches in developing their coaching experience and understanding of the Scottish Technical Blueprint for the female game. The candidates will also require to undertake a PVG Check
- Plan, prepare and deliver coaching sessions with the girls, ensuring player and team development in an enjoyable and safe environment.
- Ensure all sessions follow the regional aims and objectives and are designed to develop all skills and understanding.
- Attend all training session/matches and festivals.
- Feedback to the HJRFC Committee on the progress and development of the girls.
- Identify and signpost any talented players to the ETID Programme if eligible.
- Follow the HJRFC and SRU Child Protection Policy.
Hillhead Jordanhill RFC has roots going back as far as 1904. We run very successful teams at all levels, Men’s, Woman’s, Under 15s and Under 18s. Many of our ladies have played or are playing for the Scottish National Team, we also have several under 18s in the Scotland Futures Programme.
Weekly training sessions occur on Wednesdays 5.30-7p.m. at Hillhead Sports Club. Games takes place at weekends.
If interested, please send an expression of interest to email@example.com