We are looking for a player / coach who has enthusiasm, drive and commitment with the ability to mentor, motivate, challenge and develop our adult male players backline.
We are an ambitious club and are proud we continue to field three senior men’s teams, our 1st XV play in Tennents National League Division 3 with our 2nd XV and 3rd XV in Tennents West Reserve League Division’s 1 and 3 North.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting the men’s Head Coach, playing programme and development of both players and teams with a focus on backs play.
Applicants should have:
- Qualifications: UKCC Level 2 desirable, however club will support up and coming coaches to achieve the appropriate qualifications
- Players, or ex-players looking to commence a coaching career
- Knowledge and experience of Rugby
- Demonstrate the ability to mentor, lead and motivate players
- Communicate effectively throughout the club
- To work with coaches, volunteers and club committee to achieve the best outcomes for the club.
Remuneration package based on experience and qualifications.
How to Apply
Application is by rugby CV with a covering letter, outlining why you feel you are suitable for the position and should be submitted by email to HJRFC Club Secretary Andy Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org (click/tap link or copy and paste into new email).
To discuss the role further please contact:
Gary Kitchener – 07711 344 697
Andy Scott – 07528 385 467
Closing Date: Friday 19th June 2020
Interviews Start Date: Monday 22nd June 2020