We are looking for a coach who has enthusiasm, drive and commitment with the ability to mentor, motivate, challenge and develop our women’s players, particularly the forwards.
Hillhead Jordanhill RFC women’s team play in Tennents Premiership and have been both league champions and Sarah Beaney Cup winners in recent seasons. The Club have developed and currently boast Scotland internationalists and support over 30 youth players some of whom are on the age grade pathway programme.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting the Head Coach, playing programme and development of both players and teams with a focus on forwards play.
Applicants should have:
- Qualifications: UKCC Level 2 or above desirable, however club will support up and coming coaches to achieve the appropriate qualifications
- Players, or ex-players looking to commence a coaching career
- Knowledge and experience of rugby
- Demonstrate the ability to mentor, lead and motivate players
- Communicate effectively throughout the club
- To work with coaches, volunteers and club committee to achieve the best outcomes for the club.
How to apply
Application is by rugby CV with a covering letter of no more than 500 words, outlining why you feel you are suitable for the position and should be submitted by email to HJRFC Club Secretary Andy Scott at email@example.com (click/tap link or copy and paste into new email).
To discuss the role further please don’t hesitate to contact:
Gary Kitchener – 07711 344 697
Hannah McHugh – Hannah.C.M@hotmail.com (click/tap link or copy and paste into new email).
Closing Date: Friday 19th June 2020
Interviews Start Date: Monday 22nd June 2020